Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Flower in the Rain"

"Rebirth"
Yesterday started out at 5:00 AM waking up to a frantic wife screaming I needed to take her to work due to the fact she left her keys in the ignition for the last 30 hours, and even better it was pouring down rain in buckets. Now not complaining mind you about the rain since we have been under an extreme heat wave with all vegetation as well as human life forms digging their roots down deep for any sign of mositure I managed to get my wife under control ha ha and I drove her to work then stopping for coffee, for one must be able to see as driving under auto pilot only works 50% of the time. Well as the rain let up and I was checking out the car battery I noticed all the flowers my wife has planted and has tried to keep somewhat alive during this stretch of time. Don't ask me what the species is but this bright yellow flower pictured above
summed up the essence of life as it found a "rebirth" with a much needed water supply and cooler weather only God can provide us all.
Enjoy

No comments: