Thursday, September 1, 2011

"New Life"

"Transformation"
So as most people have heard and seen on the National News hurricane Irene hit our area on the Outer Banks and then proceeded north to continue it's destruction. Instead of posting photos of the aftermath here I decided to bring a new perspective to our hardship. The day after sitting around full of stress with no power for 32 hours was taking it toll when I noticed beside my driveway my wife's handy work. At first I found it strange looking upon theses flowers in bloom when less than 18 hours earlier the eye wall of Irene came thru with sustain winds of 75 mph and higher gust bending trees to the point of snapping off like toothpicks and here these flowers remain. Nothing else better to do I got the tripod, camera, macro lens, and a little stool for comfort and began shooting away. Only a few minutes later butterflies, moths, and other insects came visiting this flowers nectar. I found myself wondering were did all these bugs and birds go during this whirlwind of disaster. Conclusion, God's grace and mercy still finds away into man's heart after such a day and His beautiful creation begins anew for us all to find hope.

No comments: