Saturday, August 6, 2011

"The Art of Photography"

Once again shooting families enjoying our beaches is pure fun. Normally I don't post shots of myself but this one is too cool. Captured by my assistant during our evening client session a couple of nights back. My assistant just got her new camera and I set it up for her and she followed my settings as we went thru our shoot. She has a raw talent for composition and that is special in our business of photography. Then I showed her some editing techniques to start off with and this was her shot on the left and the exact image I shot of our client as she shot me. What made her image special to me is not just the sky which was a given but she nailed my flash going off making this image, as well as the cool sand sculptures on the left.
Enjoy

No comments: