Friday, August 20, 2010

"A Treasure Of Life"

"PaPa's Pal"
I could not stand it any longer. I took a trip north to Cleveland, OH., for two reasons. One I was shooting a wedding south of there but most of all for my Grandson's "First Birthday". Since that time a little over a week I've been doing the red eye on this computer with hundreds of wedding photos to edit. It's 1:00 AM and I can't wait any longer so I uploaded one CF card of images from the day before his birthday. I wont't boar you with family traditions but I brought along for him this little Chicago Cubs Teddy Bear and of course had to give it to him a day early, along with a photo shoot. That's what Grandpaw's do !! Here is the birthday boy and his mother and his bear (Dad's at work so he didn't know about the bear yet). Oh ya he walked his first solo steps (that was his gift to me); Thank You Isaac. :)

No comments: